Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thank you so much Karen for this Lovely Blog Award


Hi everyone - hope you enjoy this award just as much as i do!
I received this "One Lovely Blog Award" today from Karen.
Mistic Wind(http://mysticwynd.blogspot.com/2009/05/awards-and-news.html).Karen also has a very "lovely" blog, take a look! Thank You Karen!!
Part of the pleasure of receiving this award is the opportunity to pass it on to 15
of my favorite blogs, so if you're one of the lucky recipients,

1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his/ her blog link.

2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered! Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen.

My 15 are :
(Be sure to take a moment and visit them!)

1:Heartsabustin
2:Deb's
3:faerybird
4:Sara's Unique Boutique
5:Peng Peng
6:Signs.Etsy.Com
7:Maggie
8:Brayton Homestead Interiors
9:GrannyDebDesigns
10:McEvilly Photography
11:bohemeanne
12:Barbara Lil Dab Designs
13:Mike's Hemp Bracelets
14:Tins and Treasures
15:littlepapoose

3 comments:

Tins and Treasures said...

Oh, thank you for choosing me to receive one of your awards. It is always fun to get friendly mail and it makes my day to know that others are looking at my blog. You are welcome back any time. Have a great Thursday. ~Natalie

Peng Peng said...

Gee thanks for including me for the blog award! Now I have an excuse to post on my blog.. it's been a while ;o)

xoxo

Unknown said...

Oh thank you so much for the award! I appreciate it so much! An honor!